Tuesday, March 04, 2008



went out with amelia todaY! apparently, almost the same place as yesterday! Plaza sing and orchard! bleghx.. singapore is just too small... walking along town seem rather boring at times...

anyway, early in the morning meet amelia, went to eat sakae at the atrium@orchard... both of us were simply too hungry... we just immediately took our orders and have our lunch... and ate some side dishes and ate a terriyaki chicken bento set to share..


oh yea.. still love kani tempura!!


we were just too hungry that we clear everything

after that shopped around at PS. then walked down to orchard... my shopping spree intention was just spoiled today.. i didnt manage to buy anything, the 'shawl' that i wanted to get, amelia say i not a 'shawl person' leading me to decide not to get it yet... and the yellow top that i wanted to get, i tried it on today, and realised it really didnt suit me that much... saw a dress, tempted to buy..but its kinda short.. anyway, i not having a good shopping spree today... nothing seem to attract me personally. what seemed nice and amazing yesterday wasnt the same as today. amelia didn manage to buy anything too... haha is it because of me?! lol.. apparently both of us have different,very big difference views on clothes!

after that headed down back to CINE to catch our movie.. sianz.. the movie was unexpectedly crowded.. i thought it had screened for a month and the crowd will be lessen but i guessed i was wrong. ended up front row corner seats! bleghx! :x



its touching at certain scene.. one scene esp, when the mum finally accept the male lead as her son-in-law but he was already dead.. there were tears in my eyes.. but i remembered amelia reminded me before the show, 'eh, wearing mascara, better dun cry, later smudge' and i keep telling myself 'shit, i had my mascara on, better dun let the tears fall' lolx. and i tried adjusting the 'position of my tears back into my eyes' haha!

walking down orchard road at night... it was crowded with couples.. but i think i really love night life.. and suddenly i got illusion of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment