Saturday, March 08, 2008


2008!

Happy Happy Birthday to My Dear Girl, SIFAN!!



omg.. u are finally 18 today! nobody can suspect us of illegal clubbing or illegal drinking!! we are now officially of the legal age! Clubbing is something on top of our list.. yea! and i know you have been waiting long to get your driving license, finally u are OLD enough to get it soon! wahahaha.. sound so bad sia...

6 years to be exact, our friendship is still going strong i dare say... i couldnt believe we know each other since sec 1! i remembered that time, the first day of school, when we all having our short 'boy boy' hair style, with our super duper long,extremely white uniform with the thick shiny metal buttons. and you were sitting in front of me.. thinking back... the 'beautiful' memory still stay vividly on my mind. looking at the old pics that we took, i just realise the wonderful friendship we have, the naive or u called it 'innocent' look we have at times, and how CHIN-A we looked... lol-ing and omg-ing when i saw the pics.

it was a blessing to know you! you are such a good friend that is always by my side whenever i need you. u lend me your listening ear whenever i needed it badly to share all my laughter and sorrows. i know you just will be by my side giving me the support that i need. all the countless outings that we had, the crap-ness that we joked, they are bits and pieces that path the journey of friendship for us. the journey is still long, and it will just lead to everlasting friendship.


HA! all the sudden i could just feel my mum constant questions during the sec life 'are u 2 les?!' lolx! but that shows how close we are!!! :)




as we grow... omg... i cant believe i showing you readers,the very old pics of us...


My dear girl, no matter what happen, you have to be strong, i know u are, but if one day, when u need me, need a listening ear, just contact me. YOU know i will be there for you no matter what happen cause u are my dear girlfriend! you have played a major part in my life!;)


stay happy!


dun be emo..cause there is still me!!


memories... and more still counting...


once again happy birthday girl! and we must find one day to celebrate your bday when u settle everything at home ok!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment