Sunday, September 30, 2007


yesterday was my final and last day working in sakae! i sort of regret quiting so early... cause i am currently bored and rotting at home! working has been part of my daily routine in my life and now, i dun have to wake up early to head for work, i dun seem to get use to it. blegh!


there are a few reasons that made me wanted to quit earlier. First, the people that i am close with are all almost leaving. working without these people are no longer the same. it will be plain boring and dreading at home. just like how often these days i prefer working at night instead of the day. during the night, the teenagers are working and i am at least closer to them. there is at least someone to crap with. 2nd, i thought i needed a break or so before sch term start. at least to relax and chill out at home. or even shopping!! wahaha.. 3rd. my parents thought that i would not stay in the job for long, they just want me to try out the working life outside, and yet again i prove them wrong. i started to like the job and i enjoy serving reasonable customers at times. :)

i am sooo bored..... although there seems to be a list of stuff for me to d0. shopping is the main thing! wahaha...eating...watching...sleeping...( i need more sleep, been dragging myself out of bed even though i woke up like 11am!!)

class chalet on tues!! :) i need the sun!! :)

and now i have officially left sakae, no more work, i am waiting for the day to get my pay, to return my uniform.

i miss the hectic days in sakae.
i miss the part-timers that i crap with.
i miss those 'aunties'
i miss irene's nagging (wahaha)
i miss meeting the nice customer...
and most importantly...
i think i miss ... ... ...

ha! and jonathan is trying to brain-washed me to continue working at sakae!


i am afraid, so afraid that i might break your heart... cause love is fragile!

No comments:

Post a Comment