Saturday, September 01, 2007

i Finally found a job...ok...after soooo many of useless interviews, i decided to take on as a part time crew at sakae at J8. haha!!!see you there jean!! lolx.. and jean will be busy promoting her HD! and i will be promoting...sakae!


me and sifan had been running around singapore to find job! and we finally found one together... :):):)


sakae's pay was kinda reasonable, and since moreover it was part-time, and sifan got the same job as me. I am just soooo glad we will be working together!!!! i rejected fashion LAB! argh! i dunno will i regret cause it is at wisma!!the place where i all along love!!! it is kinda ironic. i dun eat Japanese food, i went sakae like once in my whole life, and i ended up working there.

when the manager introduced the job, and told me and sifan that we need to get Typhoid injection, i immediately wished to reject it on her face!!injection!!! i dislike injection! i will avoid it whenever i can!!! and i thought my dad will discourage me from taking that jab, instead when i reached home and discussed with him, he told me not to work so hard. just take a job nearby and work less hours! money/ salary not the issue here!!

and i think my mum sometimes contradict herself...after sooo many interviews and when i finally decided to take up sakae's job, she asked me again!



mum: u really wan to work anot?!
me: what!!! i thought u wan me to work thats why these days i run around to find job leh!~
mum: i see u so xin ku like that! haiyo! dun work, dun work lor!
me: blegh!



i dun care...no matter what, i must at least try a few days and get at least some money!!! i already plan what to spend on the money earned although i know many might think how long can i worK! but who cares.... the things to buy will be my MoTIVATION!!!! :)



THINGS TO BUY!!!!
** wallet**
**wwl dvd**
**ipod**
**my bro's badminton racket?!**
**treat to family**
** entertainment**
AND i just realised after listing down the things to buy, i might not even have enough money to spend with my pay!bleGH! it might become negative. :x

sifan's instinct is just too great...she was kinda sure that we will be working at sakea before the interview. and true enough, we ended at sakea!



sakae sakae here i come!!! i must work!!! will worK!!!
*hopefully i just dun get sack or quit after a few days!!!*
stay strong!!!



anyway, bought sunglasses recently with shu xin at amk on wed. haha!! and i tried it on with my bro to cam whores!!


my mum say i really look fierce!!! haha!!









in case u are wondering.... haha esp wan qi!!! xiao zhu is MINE!! look...i am hugging it!!! this xiao zhu has been with me for like 3 years ++?? i remember always when bel come to my house, she will find this xiao zhu to hug de...


hey jean, u got ur xiao bai, i got my xiao zhu leh!!! but my xiao zhu cuter!!




5 pic of zi lian!/ zi pai!
the theme is: ACT!




ACT HAPPY!




ACT GUILTY




OK...ACT CUTE




ACT INNOCENT!




ACT dao!


yesterday, went out to orchard with my mum and bro. ha! spend quite a bit. more clothes! and i bought a BIG BAG!!!omg!!! i hope this time nothing will happen to my bag!!! (choy!) another $150 just burnt a hole in my pocket!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment