Wednesday, October 03, 2007

just came back from class chalet..and guess wad, i am sick currently... been dosing myself panadol, water and strepsils. bad throat and flu now... blegh!!

class chalet at pasir ris, costa sand.

took the earliest bus back home. and came home and slept for hours....

slept like only 1 hour plus in the chalet. i slept like around 6.30am.the previous few hours were all pillow-fights, chatting and stoning. wahaha...

and many were drunk!! yea. esp howen whos got so crazy and hilarous trying to follow the mocha's advertisement *this is my home* haha.

bbq at night was not too bad...i just love mashmallow!!! <3

amelia came down for the bbq, so only left wan qi who left us heartless-ly alone without joining us..

pics.
with jean!
with amelia.
with cordelia
ray got back his emo self again..
wait...dun u think this photo is so photogenic... all thanks to the talented photographer-- me!! whahah...ray gotta credit me for this...:p
cam-whores with shuxin...
haha..actually...i not that short de..cannot compare height...shuxin wearing rollar blades. haha!
the 4 of us.
shuxin,jean and me!
blegh! realised i keep wearing my sunglasses..wahaha..eyes too tired liao..
tmwr out with sifan..wahaha..sakae buffet and shopping!!
tired...i think i will just catch up my sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment