Monday, September 10, 2007


alright. i am adapting well at work..the people there are nice after u really get to know them!! :) and i find working fun!!! no more clearing of plates pls... cause that is just plain boring although i wished to do that on my first day of work.. learning more new things..and always hoping to get away from the senior who tries to test me the food name and the categories..cause i will just flunk it too badly.

and today is my MUM's Birthday!!wahaha!!!


Happy birthday MUMMY!!!

love you lotas!!! :)

stay happy and young forever worx....


after work, bought my mum's cake at bishan. tried out Sweet Secret's cake. not too bad..but i think its kinda sweet...however the first bite you have it, you will surely like it and wished to savour more!! :)

the birthday cake


Happy birthday!!


make a wish....
** i wish my daughter will get gd result and get a bf like mike...!!** wahahaha




blow out the candles....




and my bro tried to snatch the limelight by acting cute....

we still own My mum a dinner birthday treat. wanted to celebrate on sun, however i was working at night..therefore no choice, gotta postponed it till i quit my job.
working tmwr.... my legs are tired with all the long hours of standing...but with the right people, well, they shall be my motivation to go to work... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment