Sunday, September 16, 2007

blegh!! i am sooo dead exhausted.... so dead....had been working full the past 3 days or so?! and it will continue till mon i think?!

cordelia has came to join me at sakae! :)

anyway, thurs off-day so went out with sifan( kelly), gavin and kun long to eat .... haha... guess wad! we went to eat sakae buffet and causway point. and seriously, i dun like the chanwanmushi. i dun think is that nice.. and i really cant stand raw food, and salmon esp! haha! ate the food with some gossip about sakae! :p

today work was just blegh!! there were several complaints, and most are unreasonable ones.. poor sifan should hate cockroach from now on. and i did full today. actually only till 6pm, then irene need ppl, moreover, i decided to stay till late cause got the outlet meeting...USELESS outlet meeting i should say, wads the point of having a meeting, where there are not much to say, thought like there was one whole pile to nag us about, end up, waited for manager for like 1/2 hr and ended up, just meet for like 15 min! argh!

i think i will get the worst chemistry award with irene. nothing seems to go right whenever i do things with her!

part 1!

irene: help me take my bottle iN!
me:ok, *splash* (water all dripped!) YOU never close ur cover de ar?!
irene: aiyo my medicine inside leh!!
me:sorry!

part 2.

irene: the customer want this. ok. i help u order inside the kitchen
Me: ok.
(ended up, irene only order one dish when the customer order 2)

thinking of quitting soon... i want to rest le! wahahaha!!!


i wonder whats my heart telling me! should i just judge the person by its cover?! do i care for the person just because he is my frienD? or is there something more to it?! am i too sensitive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment