Friday, March 02, 2012

cny 2012

Hello!!!

i am back from crazy exams!!!

and i am officially done with school. jus that i still have my dissertation to complete voer the next 2 weeks, and i am just gonna wait to graduate.

wow!
i gotta say time flies during my uni-life
and now i am just waiting to say hello to the corporate world soon!!

 

and this will be the very very back dated CNY post. 

cny was kinda cramped this year, with lots of last min or even undone shoppings for the cny goodies. 
bf and i went to chinatown during the last weekend before cny began.
he got lots of cny goodies for my family.. and i was surprised he enjoyed some of the cny goodies...

oh and he went with me for a last min cny shopping. 
both of us bought a pair of levis jeans. and i remembered i did nt have a top to match my jeans. romped around town to get a top for cny day 2

after xmas then countdown and then cny. 
such a packed festive season i must say.

day 1, decided to dress a simple brown dress..


 

of course, as usual, we took some family pics around at home.



 





 
a pic before heading out for our yearly visiting. 
i was so brown that day.

went over to my grandma's place in the morning. 

 

after that popped over to some aunties' place and the last stop to my mum's elder sis side for a dinner.

a simple yet yearly affair home cooked dishes.

 


 
with my aunt:) many relatives said i looked like her eh!! 
do i?
lol

was almost tempted to watch the jay chou with nicholas tse movie. cause my cousin was a huge fan of jay chou. 
last year i remembered we caught the green hornet. 
but this year, that jay chou show didnt really tempt me to watch..


*******

day 2, was a simple day. 
i decided to just pair a top with my jeans


 
simple, yet bright! 
my top really stood out from my pics. 
so kiddy my mum laughed!


 

family pics..

and then its just one visiting on the 2nd day.
which was to my grandma's place. 
and we stayed there for hours.... 
having our tea time/early dinner over there. 

 
was carrying some cny goodies to pass to bf later.

at grandma's place, it was always fun to have jj around.
cause we really gossip lots of stuffs. 



 

and we were playing with our iphone photo apps.

 
and she just came back from her grad trip around the states, and she got me this :) 
love it!! :))

now.. cny was over.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment