Friday, March 23, 2012

bday celebration with soulmate!!

Of course, i had a good celebration for my 22nd bday.
it was a simple yet i was contented. 

i couldnt have ask for more since i had u by my side <3



it was even perfect to have a bday dinner with soulmate the very next day.
i was so thankful and appreciated that so much, cause soulmate was mugging so hard for her mid terms, and yet she took out some time and had a dinner with me. 
and not forgetting... she dressed up that night for me! :) 


soulmate came over to pick me up and off we went to upper thomson for dinner.
upper thomson had became a common regular chill out place for both of us. 



we were craving for jap that day, so sushi tei at upper thomson! 
and we gotta wait for 30 mins for a table!! 


it was our 9th bday celebration together... 
how time flies.... 

 

and i am so glad we are growing old together!! hahah

was craving for bento, but Sushi tei doesn have it.
settled for sushi instead.

 

 
and we ordered a soup to share

 
sifan and her don!


 

and we took polaroid, and it totally failed that day! :( 

 

not forgetting,....

 
my presents...
from soulmate and coli! 

thank you girls!! :D



it was such a wonderful night to actually spend time with my BFF!

and its soulmate's turn....

No comments:

Post a Comment