Monday, February 06, 2012

i m an unofficial graduate

 

it was our last day of sch.
unofficially i would say. 

had our entre presentation on that very day, so all of us dressed up formally. 
ppl thought i was having advanced cny visiting, dressing up in bright colours.

presentation was not too bad. 
and our last module, all girls in the class were going gaga over this prof. 

me and wanqi didnt. hahha

 
he was real tall. and his hands are huge!! 
real huge! 
like the biggest fingers i had seen in my 21years of my life.

 
and this is my entre grp mates! :) 
who we all stayed back in sch till late together just for this presentation! 

 
was glad to work along with meiqi and eileen in another project! :) 

 



 
not forgetting we had chiong the strategic mgmt together! 

random pic here and there...

 





 



 

kwee poh joined in the pic! 


so sad.. 
its like the 2 years of my uni life just flew past. 
mugging and holiday then graduated. 

i enjoyed my uni life alot more. 
with good gfs i had made!!! 
its really a pleasure to study with them.


well, i am left with less than a mth of mugging, and submission for my dissertation during march. 
unofficial graduate... 
and off i am going to face the working world. 
hello! 


No comments:

Post a Comment