Sunday, March 18, 2012

the next stage of my life.

Just a plug in... 

random thoughts come into my mind, and i just decided to pen it down here. 

i am moving towards the next stage of life




oh dear, tmwr will be my first day of work. 
officially starting work!
hello working world. 

had been spending way too much for the past 2 mths.
facial, clothes, IPL, etc. 
i dun dare to see the credit card bills seriously.

was telling bf that i have this fear in me. 
the fear of entering into the working world. 

its too fast. 
i was lucky to get a few jobs' offers and i decided on the one i am going to work for after discussing with family and bf. 

less than a month back, i was still preparing for my finals. 
days after my exams, i complained to family and bf that i was jobless. 

now, i guessed i have to be contented with my luck.

as i was saying, the fear in me is entering into the working world so fast.
i decided to hold off the plan to travel to taiwan which was supposed to be in April. 
the thought of entering into the working world and there is no turning back.
you cant u-turn anymore.



anyway, thinking positive, 
tmwr is my first day. i hope everything will be smooth and good. 
this is the start of my career route. 

shall sleep early tonight. 
wearing a new dress to start off my new stage of life.
gotta wake up super early to travel to shenton way too.

goooood night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment