Thursday, December 10, 2009

wahhahaha

a new desktop!
but not for me!

its currently in my brother room!! sad sia...

its soo damn cool, with me trying to resist the temptation to use the desktop. today i reward myself alittle., and give myself some timeoff from studying to figure out my new desktop awhile.

its window 7. its like i jumping up the level. from win xp to win 7. maddness!!

i finally found the right present!!! after roaming around!! happy happy!!!

a plan is going on.. hope it will goes well...

going back to mug my last ICA for the week!
more next week before the holiday! 

---------------------------------------

caught the preview new moon last last sat!!!

it was disappointing. not that interesting. storybook better! but i was already anticipating it! and i am really no edward fan!!! so fair can.. dun like! jacob!!! i love!!!


new moon.

and u will know there will be a part 3 coming out....
like obviously. duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment