Wednesday, December 02, 2009






happy BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DALE! 



the wildcats took time out of their busy class schedule to have a mini celebration for dale!!! :) 




me and wanqi went to northpoint during our break to get dale's scary macrons that can melt anytime.
i already did my part by blasting on the aircon during my tutorial,
but... some macrons gave way...

it was supposed to be a surprise.
alright, my bad.
i accidentally text dale, when i supposed to text shu xin. 
my fault :(

so wen jie did the icing on the macrons. it was tough alright..
but i like the effect :)



happy birthday!!! 
a unique bday cake! 




 

 

we went to an empty tutorial to celebrate dale's bday.
but was chased out after a while.
went outside the room to continue...



never a decent pic from them




 



have a good meet up, mini catch up during his bday! :)
good gathering!
nice one!

 

next will be wanqi bday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment