Thursday, December 24, 2009



tomorrow is xmas eve... how are u going to spend ur xmas? :)

are u excited? 


i am ... 


:)

i am going to wear my new dress, jacket!

i got new dresses and jacket updated to my wardrobe!:)
shopping is blissful!
it can really brighten my day! :P



went out with myrin on saturday! :)

its had been a some time since i went shopping with her...




shopped around the town area... it was the xmas feeling! it felt great... :)









bad service experience throughout the day. :(

 i was actually considering to get the heels. but the service was super terrible. it was located at far east basement.

totally not regret not getting it. cause of their attitude 


i tired on size 37 and 38 during my first visit in the store. then i decided to walk around before deciding.
the second time, again, i stepped in and tried on the 2 different sizes. but after 15 mins in the shop considering, i decided not to get it. and while i was considering, the auntie was like pushing me get it, becoming rather inpatient. but all these i can keep it aside first.

when i decided to get a better pair of heels somewhere, i decided not to get it. myrin was so nice to return the pair of shoes for me. and guess wad the auntie say.

 AIYO~~~~~! 

** and she dragged the

yoooooo**


myrin didnt tell me till we stepped out of the shop!
i was like wth! so rude. luckily i nvr buy from her.

such a poor service.

this is not all...




dinner was at fish and co at parkmall. it was not really that packed. not full house. therefore me and myrin decided to wait for a seat in the second level. we waited for nearly 30 mins, the service crew told me the section upstair is closed, and we could only take the first level.

immediately i was pissed off. like wth! i waited for nearly half an hour and now u tell me i have to sit on the first level. then wad is my 30 mins for? i could have eaten finish my dinner.

i requested to speak to the manager, and without any apologies, the manager just came and brought us up to level 2. and how inflexible is the whole service is. i requested for a sofa seat at the side, he told me its for a group of 4. however, throughout our meal, there is no one sitting there.


 flexibility pls! 








both of us ordered new york fish and chip.

as usual i couldnt finish my portion,

                                     

soon we shall meet up with the forever busy bel and liz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment