Tuesday, March 03, 2009



YES PEOPLE.
i am back in school
and i am sooo not used to it.
i know i had been whining that i want to go back to school
but i cant get use to the boring tutorial lesson.. ;x
HELP!!!!

school's life these days are just like a mundane. moving at slow speed where the notes are soo boring, the people are not helping much either. me and jorge in the same class, still didnt get the chance to speak much yet.

cold cold cold
freezing cold.
and this remind me i ought to bring along my jacket.
and not forgetting my huge heavy fat lappy. :(

and i cant afford to slack.
i have my icas coming up pretty soon too

while everyone is having holidays,
i am back to mugging..

anyway, before school today, went to have lunch with my aunties at sembawang shopping centre.went to have Ashton;)



my chargrill chicken :)

and the rest of my aunts ordered double up chicken which have black pepper chicken and chargrill chicken. 2 big piece of chicken for each of them. and they had a hard time finishing it up.


rootbeer


iced lemon tea


pink lemonade snapple

after class, i got a TCC chocolate devil cake for dinner..


sinful :)

and tmwr i having early class. ONE WHOLE DAY!! omg..
and i have 3 hours break in between..
god what can we do meanwhile....
me and sok yee planning to catch a movie at amk:)
but what movie!!!

****

few days back, i went shopping with mum.
and i saved money wor..
i didnt buy anything.
surprising? for this shopping princess, she wasnt tempted by any.

and we went to NEW YORK Deli for our lunch


hot chocolate with marshmellow and whip cream


hawaii terriyaki chicken


fish and chip



No comments:

Post a Comment