Sunday, March 22, 2009

last sunday was actually my parents 23rd yrs of anniversary. and we went to celebrate that.



in the morning went to my dad's office there to have lunch.. we were surprised since we only expected dinner celebration. and we went to dunno which hotel's de cafe, called TASTE.



surprisingly, the waitress who was serving us was in my year and in NYP! obviously it was my dad's habit to ask on teenagers where they are studying. and she was having attachement first. what a small world.



anyway in the case that you wondering what is taste, its actually meal where u can choose from 3 to 5 dishes (of course price varies). and the 3 to 5 dishes come in small portion. not advicable to share though. and the dish are the maninly the most popular dishes in singapore like laska, chicken rice, chili crab,lotong, char kwey tiao, etc... yup.

and each of us ordered a set of 3 dishes which is 15++



we ordered chili crabs, chicken rice, bak kut teh, laska, lotong, lor mee, oyster etc..

it was just a small portion for each dish, mainly for you to taste the dishes thats all. it doesnt really filled one hunger that much






took many pic with my bro.. haha ...he super candid.. i was LOL-ing at some pic..

after that went to my grandma house le..

it was raining and it was best to eat steamboat when its raining. therefore after my grandma house, we went to zhen fa live steamboat. finally, my cravings for steamboat had been satisfied. has been months since i went there and the stuffs there sort of change. the drink are given free flow. but the price i think slightly increase. the prawns can be bbq now.


seafood. my brother love these


get the freshest prawn here



went to bbq them... and becomes...


bbq scallops and prawns

eat till super full. very filling...


my brother so candid


this is the pic where i do not have a single make up at all... :x




anyway happy ani daddy and mummy!
stay loving forever! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment