Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i am super bored in class...
well i know this entry is rather late.. it was a mth since my bday... :x

i just too busy compiling the pic..
alright , lazy is the word then.

well i shall blog this entry in class.
oops...



well, on my exact birthday, i still have my eldc lesson.. and it was a surprise to know that hui huan's bday fall on the same day as me! and then, the eldc team was super nice and sweet. they actually surprised me with a slice of cake. :) sweetness :):)



black forest cake :)


then after lesson went to find bf. and bf, actually surprised me with another cake.


awfully chocolate.



super sinful yet tempting chocolate cake...

and apparently i have cravings for it now.. :)


with candles.. :)
beautiful... with colour candles, make me feel young:)


me with the cake... :)


19th years old princess le :)

still young! :P

and i brought home half of the cake,with the remaining half to give bf eat.


cutting...awhhh.. my beautiful words..

bf told me he wrote the word himself :)


after that home sweet home and celebrate with my family...

but i remembered, my phone died on me that day.
my sim card cant be used.
thanks ar...

and apparently i cried because of my phone bullying me...

** part 2 of bday celebration with bf at sentosa will be update soon... **

check back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment