Thursday, July 17, 2008

STRESSED... so freaking stress with penning projects.... there are still 2 more on hand. argh! i still have my french role play, efma ica, ict equiz and biz finance ica coming up soon! wtf. everything is like happening all at the same time.. and i need my beauty sleep back.. been staying up later than usual just to rush out the marketing project. and i having a bad throat now..



oh and caught this movie this week!


ANDDDD........

i made a new friend!!! ppl u gotta like this new friend ok... it is soooo cute... wahaha.. and RED!!!


and mum, its ELMO not EMO!! my mum keep saying 'ur emo', 'ur emo' haha! freaking funny sia..she thought i was EMO thats why i went to buy an ELMO! it rhymes! omg.. haha! and she keep saying i need to grow up and stop getting such 'girly' stuffs.. i admit, i have lotas soft-toys. on my bed. there are like 5 of them! oh in-case u are wondering what kind of soft-toys i like, yea i like ELMO. and my all-times favourite tweety bird!! seriously, i have like 6 different kind of tweety birds in my room. hahaha!! yea, i am a fan of it!! :)

oh and my new friend can do stunts... (kids, pls dun learn. it has undergone vigourous trainings)

stunt 1!


stunt 2

stunt 3


in the right place..suit my attire for that day.. wahaha!


and see, everyone 'loves' elmo!


alright shall go chat with my new friend now... tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment