Thursday, July 10, 2008

my watch had officially died on me at 2.15pm today... my fossil watch!!! seriously it is like my favourite watch sooo far.. people do ask me where do i get my watch from... and i was really soo proud of it... yea.. but the strap was 'dying' and now.. even the battery just killed me...


and this will be my target watch!! but i gotta save money first lah.. shall depend on my hp-clock nowadays...

and i also considering getting back fossil...


came across this watch and i think it is rather sweet. but it seem alittle similar with my previous one.. hmm..

spoilt for choices... yea...

**
**

projects are piling up... hey NYP also have projects lor... the SP students are sooo freaking stress over their projects... and that makes me sound like a slacker... hey and the word is SOUND! i do my projects too ok!! cleared biz finance. clearing biz law soon... and i left with marketing, ict and HR. alright alright.. jiayou everybody... haha.. esp to the SP ppl man.. haha...

schools these days are like as usual... with boring lectures and never-ending tutorials.. what else...oh and exam time table is officially out.. yea it sux... exams!!! but at least this time, the time given is so much appreciated.. at least they dragged over a week plus for 5 exams..:)

sometimes i really hate to be the one initiating stuffs... sometimes people should be more pro-active... or maybe i should just stay passive... leaving things by its own and see what will happen...

the night is cool... with occasional drizzle....

No comments:

Post a Comment