Thursday, July 24, 2008


finally get to hang out with yum yum last weekend!!!! it was fun!

met in the late evening and headed down to marina square. and since i had cravings for cake since like a zillion yearssss ago, decided on secret recipe for dinner. and i had my cake for DINNER!!! :) yea!!





chocolate indulgence :)



myrin's chicken chop



er.. liz something's beef.. haha

after that liz asked us if we chose to come to marina square is it because to catch the firework. i did not know there is NDP preview that day.. so we just took the chance to watch the firework. :):)

went outside marina square around evening and it was already packed with people and even securities.

look at the crowd.

and we also have our girls talk there! :):) oh and myrin told us a big big secret... and she kept me in suspense throughout the whole train ride, and ended up .... yea.. my reaction was big... fine... bel just missed it.. no repeat telecast. wahha.. trust me bel.. dun fall into our trick! lol


3 of us


myrin and me!


liz and i



the 2 emo kids.. haha


random-ness

highlights of NDP 08!


yea and i had a phobia of these planes landing on my head...



at night, it was pouring...

argh! it totally dampened my mood to catch the firework. and pls, at that time i was still unwell, with a little flu, and this rain really made my condition worst can. and we had like no where to go, since esplanade roof terrance was closed!!! and ended up outside esplanade hoping to catch a glimpse of firework...











and guessed what, so coincidental that 3 of us wore white shorts! :)

me

liz


myrin's

coolness ¬¬¬

and havanians were having 20% for their flip flops just on sat, and i almost got the urge to buy it again!! but i didn't :(


No comments:

Post a Comment