Tuesday, May 06, 2008

received an email, a simple email like this just can make me soo happy. cause at least i know you remembered...

anyway, back to school, alright, trying my very best to keep up with school stuffs and get used to the momentum that is actually speeding up real soon.. but i just dread dragging myself out of bed every morning... i love thus to sun!

lunched on monday with soulmate, and not forgetting another 2 new friends!Joyce and Valarie. they are an awesome pair. and i didnt know sifan is so 'lady' in front of them.. haha..cause my soulmate that i always see is the one who is very man. anyway Joyce was kind of sweet to offer to help me carry my laptop! thanks!! sooo man!!haha! oh and i really never tried before eating my 'packed rice' outside with the nice beautiful scenery of the NYP fountain.. the next time we meet for lunch we tried that ok!! and i went to soulmate's block, and i finally know where she studies le.. haha..sounded soo sua ku... but yea, i am not very sure of NYP indeed i guessed.. the place she brought me was the place i never have knew it existed in NYP! pathetic huh! and i realised the corridors of their labs really reminded me of the scene of a hospital, and the lecturers who are walking along the corridors were the doctors, and the students waiting outside can be the patients... alright... sidetrack... oh and by reading the elearning and soulmate's logbk, i really cant get a single thing that was written on it.. it is so science-y that just turned me off immediately.

french lesson today was yet again bombarded with lotas of french stuff which i hear no ball... i trying, really trying to understand.. and i chose a french name called 'chole' in english, it sounds so beautifully, but in french, i dun think it was nice at all. i regretted the moment i heard my french teacher pronouncing my french name.... it was like totally different... just called me Va-NES-sa.. argh.. i feel like giving up this language!!! HELP!!!

oh today i was like 'physically handicapped' all because of my left hand. my hand was badly strained by the heavy 2.4kg laptop, and not forgetting tons and tons of lecture notes..argh! and today, the ladies did notice that my left hand was trying hard not to move, i need some help at some times, and lifts are much appreciated if tutorial rooms are like level 5...i might not need the lift that much, but my fat laptop and weak hands need it badly. terrible strains and aches.... and i trying not to bring laptop if possible..

i finally knew what is the problem with my msn, berry solved my problem in some ways...thanks.:)

morning lessons tmwr at 9am... sooo freaking early... and i need morning call.. oh and i still need to wake berry up!!! ZZZzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment