Thursday, May 15, 2008

i simply love my MUM LOTAS!!!

gosh, although, i had a little bad quarrel with her the other day, she gave me a new phone after her contract ended!!
yea i know at times i might be wild at thoughts and might be alittle too brand-conscious? and stuffs like this, but that is my personality or hobby weird way to interpret that, but yea, thats me! sometimes i know our perspectives point of views are mostly different, but i think misunderstanding is the main course of it... anyway! i am just contented with my new hp right now i guess, although i like told my mum i dun need to change my 6110 navigator a few months back, yet ironically, i took the new hp this time.

now who can resist this sleek and slim phone with a 5 MEGAPIXEL camera. u know i cant, with the highly anticipated of a better cam-ph that i all along wanted... yea, and it is touched screen. but i am trying hard to get use to the texting. you know from nokia to samsung.. right now i am kinda content with it! :)



and i am going crazy.. i want to head down to LAS VEGAS NOW!!!!

caught a movie with the HR ladies at amk hub, what happened in vegas! i simply love this movie alot... ashton kutcher! my once-fav movie actor!! but i love the plot and the hilarious stuff inside this movie.. a MUST-watch!



due to the fact our dear biz finance teacher let us off 5 mins later, and we were catching the 1.30pm show, apparently we just rushed down to amk hub after lesson ended. the 4 crazy ladies seemed crazy and we were like taking part in an amazing race, like running/ rushing around... bleghx! tired.. i still tell ame that our leg mucsles will be toned after today. and i swear, yesterday was the shortest time taken to reach yck station from nyp! 5 mins?! incredible huh?

lessons as usual this week. my week is coming to the end. cause a long 4 days break. i need this time to try to touch my marketing ica1 and do some revisions or some catching-ups.

gosh! everyone seems to be on the diet. yea i have been telling myself to be on the diet! be thinner, but yet, i seemed to be eating more than usual. i having stress, one meal per day for me now is like a big turn-off. argh!!! help!! i need motivation! i need discipline! i want to be slimmer.. i think i going to have a run tmwr!!! hopefully. i need to burn more fats and calories off my body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment