Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOYCE!!!


omg, i think i had given a most memorable birthday gift to joyce. i cant believe how 'bitchy' i could be to prank her on msn. i think i need to eat more vegetables.. thank goodness she wasnt angry... had a nice chat with soulmate and joyce this noon.. haha! a BIG PLUS, i cant wait, we are going to catch speed racer soon! oh and both of them are so anti-bears. haha all because of their bear family of lecturers... must take pic for me to see huh!! i wan to see the bear family which i cant get to see in the zoo. packed my room today.. yea i did pack! dun doubt it, of course with the help of my mum. all because of a stupid lizard who came into my room last night. me and my mum were soo helpless. my mum kept spraying the insecticide on the lizard to make it die asap but it hid behind my desk which is kinda unreachable. no choice, i still i have to sleep in my room right, today morning, started to ransack my whole room in search for that idiotic lizard. however guess what, the lizard was gone, i seriously search my whole room thoroughly, and there was no signs of it! oh and i was shocked by the collections of cds i have, alright that was random... maybe practically, i was shocked by the amount of dusts collected in my room?! and i just miss shopping suddenly...


Happy MOTHER'S DAY!

today is mother's day! alright i think we are celebrating in a later date because of my brother's mid years exams. maybe i should bring her eat dim sum buffet?! haha...since i have cravings for it now...

went down to causeway point just now with the intention to sign up mio plan and upgrade the hp, however, the phone that we wanted samsung SOUL was out of stock. gotta wait, we are under the waiting/ reservation list!

gonna catch soccer match tonight!!! man united!!! my long time fav- cristiano ronaldo. i cant believe today will be the last match of the season, and then a long 2 to 3 months break from soccer... how to spend my weekends for this time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment