Friday, May 09, 2008


don't you all think these 2 attractions are so beautiful...?

i really really want to go France! badly wanted to... it was all along my childhood dreams that i wanted to study abroad. all along..since my pri school? since the day i started to love the western culture? and this time the sch is providing us, the SBM students to go overseas for an exchange trip to either Ireland, France, Germany, Finland or Korea.

Korea is a big NO-NO. i can seriously starve myself there for 4 months if i am in korea. no offence but i eat nothing there... Finland, i am not exactly considering because of the damn cold weather there which is roughly around -15 degree celcius. i dun want to freeze myself to death while studying. Germany, i am alright with it though. but i am freaking interested in FRANCE!!!! my NEW DREAM place.. alright it wasnt actually, but when i saw some pictures, i really fall in love with it. my dream place all along was the STATES!!! and i still day-dreaming... i love the American- culture... simply love it! but france is like sooo romantic.. and i love the word P-A-R-T-Y!!! i know i supposed to study there for this oversea exchange trip, but still i need the fun...

but i think i cant go for France this round. the cost was too expensive which is like nearly more than 10K. and the living expenses just horror me down... a movie for 16 bucks?!! i seriously appreciating the reasonable cost of living in Singapore now.. so why really complain for a packet of rice which is increasing steeply, look, in France i kg of rice i think it is about 8 bucks. imagine your normal 10kg of rice... haha.. i seemed like all ready to fly oversea, i just need my luggages...

did talk alittle to my parent about this trip, i know they seemed not that eager to let me go overseas myself for this 4 months plus...especially my mum. ha! i think she is just soo afraid that i will not want to come back to singapore after 4 short months there... and she sure understands me that well. :) and i overheard my mum talking to my dad one day in their room saying 'what if our daughter marry to oversea in future' my parents know i am extremely serious in leaving singapore to another western country one day if possible. well... yea i seemed cant wait to leave singapore not because i dislike singapore or anything but i just want a stress-free life which you really cant find in singapore.

10k plus!!for just one semester's trip! i think it is highly expensive... i dun think i even bear to use my parent's money just like this... but this will also mean i going to forgo this opportunity to go France to study... and i am not kidding, the thoughts of me having to forgo this wonderful chance really make me feel like tearing...

so when can i exactly go overseas?!!!!!


schools are like packed with tutorials this week. listen liz and myrin! i am getting busy! i am not slacking.. i wanted to continue to slack actually, but looking at the thick pile of undone tutorials right beside me now, just spoils my mood of playing... :(
so much tutorials and unread lectures... i am trying to read and do... even my mum asked me in surprise ' why are u studying' ha! cause i am one who only studies when the icas or exams are nearer... but looking at how stressed my bro is in preparing for his MIDS, and also my dad, yea my dad, he took a course and is having his exams. today is his last paper. both so hardworking as a student, how can i not play the role with them...

motivation!!! i need!!! France is all i can think now...

anyway caught the Paris Hilton's movie, Hottie Nottie, and it was PLAIN BORING!! male character wasnt that cute...
on a lighter note, catching superhero this weekend!! :) :)

i need a laugh badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment