Monday, November 19, 2007

a new life. a new beginning..

i never felt so hurt that much before. i thought i was strong but i realised i wasnt. i thought i could give up the relationship easily but i guessed i was wrong.

19-11-2007 9:11pm thats the end of it. if i said i was not hurt, that was totally wrong. the pain i had felt in my heart was so piercing and unbearable.

the past one month tough. pressure from parents made it harder for things to control. life wasnt the same. i used to keep asking myself, did i change, have i change?! i wanted to make sure i neglect no one. but this one month, i knew i hurt some people, and maybe even hurting myself.

the most unbearable pain was when i saw his nick. it really made me feel soo bad. no emotions could express myself. everytime i see something related to both of us, something that holds a memories to us, tears will start to wet my eyes...

beside sorry, i dunno wad else to say...

19-11-2007 9:11pm- dead

No comments:

Post a Comment