Friday, November 16, 2007

currently in sch.. at the mac, seeing ppl around me eating wedges or mac meals....

i am getting pissed of by her words and actions lor..sometimes i think she is just too straight..and she treats me with others so differently..what the hell..as if i owe u a life.. and what just i didnt tell u something u just shoot me back say i fishmonger. argh!!and pls stop giving me all ur kiasu-ness in front of us.. cause it just irritated me.. and i am just enduring...

and the ladies had a good laughter just now... because of one of the ladies, not me, jean,wan qi, shuxin or cor. but its just of the UNNAMED lady who fell down the stair hilariously. because me and jean didn get to see the real situation, shu xin acted out for us... and the fall was 'beautiful' it was just like how that lady does her chinese dance where she had to lean back with her hand on the floor too.. oh my gosh..i think she gonna kill me for this..

the ladies seemed to be intimating what i am saying these days. and the word for today is hen hao xiao. and every sentence started with that phrase..

more projects coming along.... sianz...

No comments:

Post a Comment