Friday, November 09, 2007



went to eat sakae on wed after lesson with my mum and my bro. treated them. we got a try on the new menu for sakae...well, apparently most things still stay the same, with some new dishes added on... and also the price all increase by 9 cents. oh and there is my favourite KANI chanwanmushi! wahaha...:)










after sakae went to cut my fringe.brought my bro to cut his hair with me. and now i got back my straight short fringe....



thurs.. was DEEVAPALI. went out with my family in the morning. went to orchard!:) everywhere seemed to have crazy sales! :) and bought quite a number of stuffs. i spent quite abit in like an hour plus?!



got a new guess wallet.. however i am considering should i give it to my mum instead.. she kinda like it too...i think i am considerin to get the pink wallet...hmm...advice pls?!



got a new pair of shoes...and is green this time!!wahaha...and i didn expect she has the same pair as me..

and i bought a bag too.... the bag i eyed too when i bought the bag that i brought to school. ") and guess what..this bag is BIGGER!!! wahaha!!
after orchard, went to amk hub! wanted to bought some make-ups but then forget it.... i will wait, anyway i bought 2 black eyeliners liao... and went to add another to my shopping spree.... a Hot Pink pencil case... ") and i saw much more stuff i wanted to buy from the shop..well..i will wait.... broke!!
how nice to have all the things u want in the world...$$$ money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment