Saturday, October 13, 2007


see a hand pointing to me! thats my silly brother!! argh!! if u notice, wahaha, i have wwl poster as my background! :)
yesterday went out for a dinner get-together with my cousin and my aunties.:)
my cousin suggested a place, a rural area indeed. haha. it was near Dempsey road. and mind you, we went at night, the place and road were seriously dark. there is no lamp post by the road and we were just depending on the cars' headlight to guide our way along. although the place seemed dark and rural, but there was still a crowd. it was like an abandon village with many restaurants nearby. the place seemed to be more for working adults. you seldom see any teens walking pass, probably of the inconvenience of the place and also the price of the food there.

we went to PS cafe to have our dinner. the restaurant has nice ambiance indeed. however the choice of the meals are kinda limited because we couldn't take beef, therefore it just eliminates like half of the main course menu. therefore i took my choice the PS fish and chip. sadly, no photos shot were allowed, therefore no pics of the food. however, the PS fish and chip is nice.:) it is not something similar from something that you will try outside. my bro took the pork-belly main dish, which he complained that he felt guilty after eating. because if you realised, the place where all the fats from a pig is from the pork-belly. wahaha.

after that went to Ben&Jerry to eat ice cream.. yummy, the ice cream is really fantastic. :P i think i got too overdose by the sugar. hang out over there for around 2 hr+ and then went home. reached home rather late. around 12++...

today went out with my family since its a holiday. had the intention to buy my ipod.wahaha... and i managed to buy it le!! finally got my new mp3 ever since i lost my iriver.:)
i bought the black one, since my bro wanted the silver.
then went to Marriot hotel in orchard to eat the high tea buffet. it was my breakfast-lunch-teabreak- dinner combined to one meal. ate only one single meal today. hopefully it would help not to put on too much weight.haha! i simply love the dessert there! :) nice!

#1
#2 chocolate moose!this is real sinful. i think u will get a bad throat if u ate this too much! and it seems to have high dosage of sugar too :p
#3- i simply love the strawberry tarts!
anyway took some pics there.. haha..not forgetting some of mine zi-lians pics again!!
daddy and mummy outside the hotel!
*oh and i LOVE OUR BLOG! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment