Tuesday, October 09, 2007

haha..i remembered my previous post is an outing with sifan. and this time, this post will also be another outing with sifan on MONDAY! haha.. a last min postponed to monday, supposed to be on wed, ha! and she clashed my plan of having a enjoyable moment of my hair cut.

anyway, on monday, woke up rather early just to have my haircut before hanging out with sifan! and guess wad, thomas was not there yet. and i have to wait for him for some times. then have a sort of a slightly new haircut.. pls dun tell me i look like that artiste with that hair cut. i dun seem to like the comparisons between me and her, cause i use to laugh at her hair. blegh!!! and now my fringe is no longer THICK AND NO LONGER LONG. it was rather short. i think that is my shortest fringe i had. sobx sobx. anyway hair will grow de!! wahaha... and my length has been shortened too. i think my hair will never going to grow to my ideal length!

anyway, rush down to meet sifan around 1pm. and i finally brought for her my sunglasses. i always forgot about it. and it had been twice. haha. anyway she reminded me lah, thats why. lolx. although that day, we had not got our pay yet, but we were already preparing the shopping spree.. wahaha... i love it!!! we are desperate for more money. anyway,okay, sifan keep saying i am a japanese-food freako now.. haha..cause i suggested eating adjitsen Ramen. lolx.


my paiku ramen!


cray-fish ramen- sifan


ebi tempura fried prawn.


sushi set.


our green tea water. seriously diluted.

after that went our old town- bugis street. haha..i bought 'fan wei qi' cd. no earrings this time round. haha. instead i also bought heels!! wahaha.. and its RED!!

and then we are like going towards the 'tai tai' route. haha.. we went for a high tea at TCC. went to drink coffee..omg... i love the coffee.


orea mocha fappe!


and we are enjoying it!!


i seriously cant cam-whore because of my new hair cut yesterday!! :(


haha...my one and only zi lian pic. still getting use the new hair cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment