Sunday, August 12, 2007

mugging...this fri will be the start of my semestral exam..blegh!!! i felt so useless...i really need more time to complete my revision.

anyway..celebrated amelia's birthday on fri. a belated one. we had changed our cake to muffin instead.



i die die had to take the chocolate muffin..i eat neither the strawberry nor the banana! guess, i am kinda fussy here.

anyway happy belated birthday amelia!!! birthday wishes were all on the ecard. so will not say much...:P

anyway, sat finally bought my new ph.. i was really deciding on N73. however,there was a promotion for 6110 navigator. the person just recommended me strongly to get this phone.



i took the white colour.

seriously. i went to every store, the store say N73 was out of stock when i had eventually decided on N73. then i decided to try out the Nokia 6110.
The person was like ' u lost ur n73 le. u still wan to buy back meh?! destine to be lost de!'
me: ' er... '

trying out the 6110 now.. and it was rather expensive i must say... i really have to thanks my mum especially to let me get a new phone. and mind you, the phone is not cheap. i dunno whether i am regretting..cause i just wonder at times whether had i spent too much on this phone? is it worth it?! i know my parents might feel the pitch.. all the more, i felt more guilty..argh!!!

and i am still mugging...and what worst was accounting was tough!!i really trying to understand every bits of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment