Thursday, August 23, 2007


EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

exams are finally over yesterday!! ok..i sort of have a small/major?! exam tmwr?! i have my eng oral. but anyway, at least i clear my poly semestral exam le. hopefully, no sup paper pls!!! i sort of have no confidence for my accounting paper... just hope i will pass that paper...cause to me, accounting is really boring!!!
after pom exam, went for class gathering or maybe i should say brenden's farewell party.?! anyway, went to sentosa for the gathering... blegH!!!there wasnt any sun!!!argh!!! i wanna get tanned, although yesterday i wasnt really in the condition to tan, however i love the sun!! i wanna to get darker, more tanned!!but yesterday was a failure!!!there wasnt any sun!!but there was drizzle, argH!!!


therefore, u wont see any difference in me! i did not get darker!! anyway, took quite a number of pics!!and some are specially for jean!! haha! seriously, i was put onto test, the test on determination. i tried to persuade many many many thousands of times, persuading jean to go for the sentosa trip, but she doesnt want!!! i wasted so many smses for her! and i still failed!!! she was the highest level to hit. so determined... i gave up le.... oh...and i got some pics for you jean!!haha!!! my mission completed.
took the monorail to sentosa island. first time took the new monorail. it was kinda slow,i prefer the bus though however, its a nice first time experience. went to siloso beach. there wasnt much people there, probably due to the slight drizzle and it is during a weekday. it has been like months since i went sentosa, and there were quite a number of changes to it..ha!



haha!!! sat on this. it was kinda high,around 6 storet high?! but the speed was kinda slow..if it was a little faster, it will much more thrilling. haha. the best thing was, me, wan qi ,cor and shuxin sat tgt, and we were rather calm i must say.lolx!! we are brave!!


and we were going to play the ludge! blegh! something embarrassing happening to me while playing!!!

me: wanqi are u ok mah?! got problem?! need help?! jiayou worx...(and off i go in high speed)
qi: ya ok
me: really mah?!
the next moment, BANG!!!
i drove my 'car' onto the mud. belgh!!! and i was stuck there! then...cor saw me and then....
cor: vanessa,ok mah?!
before i could even reply....BANG!
cor,same situation like me, bang herself onto the mud.
damn funny and embarrassing lah!!!

and i think ray,shuxin they all got rather bored.....


they tried to see how deep the sand was....

and thats not the end.......



oops..wad was naseem actually trying to do?!
random shots...
the four of us!
3 of us are able to 'act cute' even in the beach!!
me and wanqi depression were back again!!!
and we tried to see hope by reaching out to the sky....
and we got motivated and enlightened again!!
and we really love the coconut tree!!!
me and cor
with ray!
oh and pls R.I.P howen! wahaha! (actually he knew we took this! but he was rather compromising...showing his rabbit tooth!)
ok shall post part 2 tmwr...too long le...there are still more pics.. candid ones esp!!hahaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment