Wednesday, August 29, 2007

blegh!! how i wish its not my holiday now!!! now i seriously dread holidays... looking forward to meet my girlfriends all these actually,,, and now my mother is pestering me to get a job instead of staying at home! argh!

mum: min! go and find job. get working experience!! work for one week also good!


me: what!!! aiyo!!dun need money yet work wad?! very lazy !

mum: i thought u wan to buy ur ipod!! at home u will be get more lazier!


me: argh!!!!

i used to think holiday is nice!! holiday is the time for me to catch up the things that i had been missing, catch up with more tv shows, hang outs etc... but now, the sight of me having to go to work just to PASS time just dread my holidays!!!

i am just interested to work just to meet people, trying to get under the customer's line job. my mum seriously dislike my thinking.

me: i want to meet customer de..or even vcd shop better! then can sure watch wwl everyday!see my bf every sec!
MUM: go do admin job lah! better
me: but i dun like. like that i rather not work!!

why do we need to get working experience when probably we will be spending the next half of our life working?! do we need working experience, you can have more than enough experience in the job after u work!? i always asked myself that!

anyway cordelia is like betting on me that i need miracle to get a job and i need to pray even harder in order for me to stay in the job for at least a week!!!!!

cor: got lobang tell me!


me:ha! then u pray that i will get a job then can give u lobang!

cor: ya. must pray to ALL GODS cause u need more than others.Princess still find job is a miracle!!

me:haha. depend whether u believe in miracle anot!scarely i got a job and stayed for like 3 days.

cor:yup. i am 90% sure u wont stay long in the job! so must prove me wrong!!

me: hey!how can u kan bu qi me!!!argh!!!

argH!!! xiao kan me!!!

today went out with my aunties! ate swensen!ate the cheese &mac! no pics! ha! but not too bad...cheesy!nice!!!

ok!! to prove most ppl wrong! pls, got any job lobang tell me! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment