Saturday, August 18, 2007

econs down! so i left with 3 more modules!!! jiayou van!!!left another 4 days?! ENDURE!!!!

yesterday was my official rest day. apparently i was slacking most of my time yesterday. stayed back in school at mac to ask cordelia to guide me and jean for accounting!! we were bombarding her with question. or maybe me.
Jean should really tell her pencil case not to snatch the limelight!
seriously mugging!! and this time,shu xin really want to get the spotlight! look at her hand!!:x
just cant seems to get a good and successful pic proving that we mugged!

probably yesterday the headline was on MY 6110 NAVIGATOR!!! yes! i bold the word NAVIGATOR! haha!!




Alright, if you are lost in singapore (likelyhood is 0.000001%) call me, i will BRING MY NAVIGATOR along with me and be ur hero of the day. if u wan to know where is the nearest food centre, call me... er..i think jean will like the credit of the tourist spots. lolx. hmm..actually i shld take this option, then i can get to meet more tourist. anyway lame happenings and talks about navigator.



me: i think we cant really use the navigator here cause we are still in nyp building. we must get out of nyp. maybe i should get out of the building and outside at the walkway along YCK station, place my hp over my head to detect the signal.

i will be looking so silly,trying to get the best signals.



worst at mrt, passing by the bottle tree thingy,
me: is ther food there nice?
jean: nothing unusual.
shu xin: we need to catch fish over there to cook de.
jean: huh? last time i go not like that de. mayb i go at night.. at night still go fish ar?!
me: ha! if lost then use my navigator lor.
jean: ha!then if cant see the fish since so dark le, throw the navigator down the 'pond'/lake to detect for the nearest fish!!!

*hmm...not bad...my ph put in such A GOOD USE!!! haha!! quite funny yesterday, everything will link to my navigator de! wondering if lost in nyp,my navigator can detect anot?!

and wad worst, i worried that one day a person will tell me, thats not how u should use your navigator! woh. that will be embarrassing.



its silly, i still dun really know how to use the navigator on my phone.jean explored like a few hours and the result was still - .

stress. exam stress.... accounting is really killing me. and today i found another module that i really find it boring which is POM! blegH!!! its just too dry!! *no water pls*




my brother recently the joke of the century.
bro: sis! i really have no time to study finish my exam!!
me: what!? *blank face* but u are playing ur PSP NOW!!!
(what a nice excues. and i just burst out laughing cause it simply just so ironic!)



ha!and i am going to resist temptation from watching wwl tmwr!!
no!
no!
NO!
hopefully i am strong enough...maybe a peak or 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment