Friday, July 20, 2007

pissed off...really pissed off... my heart is still trying to recover, its still bleeding....

my BAG WAS STOLEN on wed after sch. inside has all my valuable!!ARGH!!! my HP MY NEW N73 HP, MP3, laptop battery charger,nyp student card,pencil case, thumbdrive etc all gone.....i had calculated, and i think i had lost worth more than $1000. what the hell!!!can i scold the f- word?!!

i just cant believe how unlucky i was. yes. i was careless. but i dun blame anyone but my own carelessness...
one thing that i really feel hurt about is my hp!! my 3 mth old ph!!why!!!??? why didnt i take it with me to buy my food?!! argh!!!i just got so pissed off....

i really felt so useless without my phone.i really so in love with my N73 and now that it was gone, i find myself getting hard to recover my losses. i want my PHONE BACK!!! i realised i really cant live without my hP! my N73 HP!!!

now i felt so empty. sooo clean and blank like a piece of white paper. nothing with me is valuable much now... i dun even have a proper pencil case with me. everyday, bring to school only a pen and a pencil, i has used back my previous samsung phone which i am trying very hard to accept the change.

blegh!! my life feels so handicapped. i need to thanks jean and cor alot.... jean lent me her thumbdrive for my speech!! and cor, lend me back her laptop charger to charge my laptop to at least enable me to continue working on my speech.

my bag was lost on wed, and i tried very hard to concentrate on working on my speech. although the past 2 days, i was so affected by it, i still tried my best to control my feelings. i got less words these days, and my mood was not at the best. i still tried to joke around with my friends today. but it was soo hard... i know my mood these days are not very good, but i trying to heal my wounds. really trying very hard. i dun want it to affect me any further...

just now, my bro friend sms him, his sms's tone was the same as my previous n73 sms's tone, after i heard it, i started to miss my phone and just broke down again..i really missed my phone...i cried so badly these days...

can i call out to the thief...pls return my lao gong back to me.....
i know is silly, but till now, i am still waiting for this silly mircale to get back my stolen items.

the tremor still stayed in my heart. everytime i closed my eyes at night, the scene will just appear on my mind. i got so afraid and insecure...when can this tremor disappear?!

i had learnt my lesson!!! a real expensive lesson!!!

i had to thank my parent to give me support the past 2 days.
i had to thank my friend who shown concern for me...
really had to thank jean and cor esp... haha..

i feel so poor now!!!and i gotta replenish my stock tmwr. i had to buy my new stationary set and new calculator, tumbdrive,mouse etc...ahh...i need to spend more money back again.

i just has to be console that my laptop and my wallet are still with me!

sobx sobx.........

No comments:

Post a Comment