Tuesday, July 17, 2007

blegh! life isnt as interesting as it should be now!!!

really gotta mug hard,since semester's exam are coming up pretty soon...argh!!!
on my hand now, still left uncompleted econs and pom project which is going to be due soon and a persuasive speech which i am supposed to present on fri.

and mon acc ica2 sux. i felt so silly and stupid. i think i just act smart at times like this....more marks deducting from my acc paper already!!! now i have to worry whether will i flunk this too badly?

tmwr there is still stats 1ca2. i know i should be mugging right now, but yet i dun have the motivation to. my brain is too stressed now..everything seems cramped up on my mind. there seems to be so many things undone...

who say poly life is relaxing.. i disagree totally.
my mum keep repeating 'life in JC sooo stressed!!!you like always so relax!!!'
me: 'what?! me?! relax!!??'

frankly, i seldom mug, but these days i stayed up late to complete some stuff, especially the speech on fri is really killing me. and it wasnt as undemanding as the previous 2 speeches.

oh..reply to jean's blog....
these days, if u guys talk to me, pls dun repeat the same word like thrice?! cause i seriously sensitive to it these days...really.. i will take it u are so serious and .....serious with what you are going to talk. this is just due to wwl-blues.

jean is still watching her HP's movie this evening when she has her ica2 and speech tmwr!haiyo!

ok..and now, i am anticipating for the long holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment