Saturday, July 21, 2007

updated:
was chatting with belz on msn just now..lolx. her hp was spoilt because of dunno wad corrosion! ( i think she was so in love with chemistry too much le) and she needed to use back her old samsung flip phone.
and i realised we are almost in the same situation.
i lost my hp, and i gotta used back my old samsung flip phone too. lolx..
we seems to be back to sec 4 days, using back our old phones...haha..missed old times...
ok bel..sincerely from my heart, u are missed. :)

back home...

went to northpoint in the morning. ask jean to accompany me and she did!!! thanks!!

meet her in the morning and started out my stock replenishing! where is my shopping list? ok i was exaggerating. went to popular to get my stationaries and bought my calculator. ok, all the things have increase in price with the rise of the GST! argh!!! now seriously i am cursing the thief!! why did he choose of all times but now to steal my stuffs away.

bought my thumbdrive too. and now my mum want me to buy at least a strap for it. now i have to search for it..

went to MAC (sensitive area) for 'lunch' jean went to eat there. and i ate my all-times favourite-mcflurry! oh!!and we are still entitled to student meal!!haha!:)

chatted abit then left to meet my family...

supposed to go J8 but ended up going to cwpt. my dad wasnt feeling feel and didnt want to go far. went to popular to get my mouse. and my mum asked me to check out the ipod's price! ok... i am probably considering the 30G ipod instead of the 80G. i dun think i need that much space rite?!

everyone seems to be in the Harry Potter's craze!! probably today is the release of the book, and popular is full of people buying the hp's book. i am not such a crazy fan, though i just do read the book and watch the movie, but not during the craze-week. i will wait for it to cool down after some time first...oh, and thats remind me, i hadnt watch my hp's movie...

with all the individual icas completed, now gotta chiong for the group project, which most of them due this week....

wad the hell. she is just a crazy,demanding and unreasonable bitch!!

*jean- thank you for accompany me today!!i really appreciate it! :) loveya!


Healing-
25%
*hp blues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment