Sunday, May 06, 2007

it had been 3 days. i had flu since fri's lesson. The feeling was terrible. luckily my fever managed to subside yesterday. all thanks to cordelia who lent me her 'US$190' Puma jacket. i am so touched to those who showered concerned for me! thanks!

the blogger system is not working properly. i guess i will upload my pic asap.

yesterday had the band orientation. my mum was seriously asking me to consider my choice for band. the band practice is alittle tough and demanding once again. but yesterday when i touched and played my horn i fell in love with the sound it produced. the conductor really reminds me the days in cchy. he speaks in chinese and i had an interpreter who was sifan to interpret what he said to english, cause i had a slow time trying to listen to him. but what i was so proud of him was, he might speak chinese or a chinese-educated, however his passion for music was WOH! he can jump or dance along with the music.haha and he is 70++ already..
the ice-breaking games were okay, the standard games. and met 3 of my section mates. haha..they are nice peeps!! they are liping,aidil,(sifan).haha. they are so nice..and aidil was from woodlands ring,(mr toh conducted that sch). we were comparing the way mr toh taught both sch and seriously our band prac is crazy. anyway its over.
i am able to feel the stress there. liping and aidil are very committed to me. gosh!

anyway, i realise my class can make the KBOX atomsphere anyway they are, just as long they listened to the music they are able to sing. and mind you is EVERYONE!
i remembered on thurs, we were in the discussion room in the library, and shu xin on her hp's music and the guys and girls started to sing along with the music. we even started to dedicate songs. some even placed their hands up and swayed along the music. the atmosphere is like one having concert!FUN!!lionel was so emotional singing the songs!!HAHA

and i finally talked to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment