Friday, May 11, 2007

today was my effective communication speech. ya i guessed it should be alright. anyway its over. no point pondering over it. wearing formal wears wasnt really fun, esp when you are the one of the few who are wearing it.

yesterday also had the presentation on the internet and web technology.i not saying anyone in particular, but the presentation's contents were so boring. anyway it was over too. :)

i really dunno should i quit band. i used to think quiting is for corwards. but now.. i really dun think i can take it anymore. the pieces were hard. seriously hard. and i am still having a hard time trying to adapt the conductor's way of conducting. and worst there is no sectional. how am i going to improve?! I really dunno. can anyone just advice me or something?! the band pracs are the another worry. i dunno whether can i handle 3 days of band pracs. everytime, after band, i would reach home around 11. by the time i would be a little too exhausted to do any revision. helplines?! i am going crazy!

i kinda pissed off. what the hell man... why do i have to control by you! who are u to me?! i rather not to have you as my friend seriously. do true friends do that?! i seriously is going to tell u face-to-face when this thing happened again. i told you before! seriously, i think u are testing my patience! ARGh!! i felt so disturbed and pissed off because of you! why do i have to avoid them when i dun see any reason why should i?! dun make me one of you when u didnt even ask me if i was willing to be!just because of that small mistake...forget it.i dun wish to explain.

i know kbox outing is on mon. i wanna join in the fun!still hadn finalised the people who are going..hmm..

just chatted with my old sec classmates..gosh... i am really missing them.. the moment they msned me and said they are missing me or we are missing each other really touched me.. i felt like crying...they are such a nice great friends to be with... awh!!!their conversations can be so sweet and even made my day!:) we are already counting down to the day of our next outing. really wish to see them real soon. meanwhile, lets continue to miss each other and dun miss my silly nonsense yet! haha!

oh ya, haha..fishball had given me a malay name and it goes something like 'my hum' sounds like black eyed peas song 'my humps' lolx..going crazy...

going to post my pic of the week this weekend..so check out!

argh!!she spoiled my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment