Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i think the same problem is back to hunt me again. what the hell! argh!! should i continue with band?! marcus just smsed me!

Marcus: are u coming for band tmwr?!
me: er, i actually intending to quit, since i cant make it for sat pracs.
Marcus: u dun have to quit because of that.haha
ME:( still insisting to quit) but i am quite lousy horn player, if i dun go on sat, wont i miss out alot?!
Marcus: dun worry, i will organise sectional!
ME:can give me consider. tues i will be back.

ARGH! he dun get my hint?! isnt it obivious?! omg! how!! should i really stick back to band?! i dunno! i really have no idea?! can anyone advice me?!
the past few years in my sec sch band was like a torture, the crazy band practices and the hell with the biasness in it. and after i went although a short 1 mth to YJC's band, my confident grew, the band there really made me feels like home. i started to like band! now nyp's band is so stressful. i admitted, i had skipped a week of practice already, i already had the mind of quiting and now they smsed me! i am just so troubled over this!
anyway even if i am going back, nope, i not going back tmwr but after tues. i just wanna a break. this break might be the time for me to really consider whether should i really take up this challenge.

i went to the french club today, sort of to check out their cca. i dunno, maybe i was not that used to have such a slack cca. the whole 2 hours, no 'ah mohs' except maybe the teacher in charge. and we learned some basic french stuffs. hopefully, i will remember to use it tmwr!:) i think everyone will go crazy with us. cause shuaii, jean,cor and naseem are in the club today. the club is really slack. the next meeting is like unknown, probably around june?! how slack can it be...and the most irony part is i am not use to it. kinda fussy and ironic here. i dun wanna too stress and too slack cca. is there any somewhere in the middle?!

complaints, complaints, complaints...

i really getting to detest them even more. they should really go and reflect their attitude. the looks they gave me, the way they bitched! yew!!! how i wish i can just use an insecticide to spray them away.

wasnt having the intention to blog today but the band thingy just make me wanna pour my touble out!!
blogging about the kbox thingy soon, next entry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment