Saturday, April 28, 2007

yawn.. i am so tired.. i just watched finished the man u vs everton match. woho! man u won!! with the help of my hero,Cristiano Ronaldo...omg..he is just so shuai!!! i am crazy over soccer matches again!
ok.so its the weekend and its time to chill out..

school have been fun and interesting but i really cant stand tutorials. life is not as slack as what people might think poly life will be. my class are so motivated to study and i must jia you too!:) tutorials' homeworks are piling up again. argh!! lecture notes not revise.damn!

yay! i really cant wait for wan qi to organise a kbox outing soon.oh my gosh. it had been some time since i every went to kbox. i wanna shout my lungs out!! i miss my xiao zhu!!and i bet my class can really sing. pearlyn is really going crazy over singing. she can dance and sing in the middle of the lecture. help me! on fri she sat just behind me! lolx

took some pic on fri, cam-whores again.


me and shu xiN!



Me and my darling AMELIA!! love her lots
and she accidentally cut her wrist. omg..i so xin dong..haha
finally got the wireless broadband. it may sound silly but me and my bro are now chatting via msn! how stupid!
i just realised i miss you so much. we are so far apart. we didnt even have the time to see each other now adays! sometimes i feel like giving up but you were there to hold me. maybe i am just suffering from moodswing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment