Thursday, April 26, 2007

was visting friendster, busily adding friends!

yesterday had my first ICA1. gosh. i really studied but i dun think i did what i want myself to get.urgh!! gosh..pls get me back to the studying mood. no more slacking.

school is fun. i am enjoying it. i love my classmates...and thats where all my laughter and happiness comes from. :)

and i found my darling!!amelia!! haha..love her lots..i wanna protect her!!haha...love you darling!<3

and i really go high with my freaking camo-whores again. apparently i wanna capture every single moment in school. they are part of my beautiful memories in nyp. :)

and i guess many of them like wan qi,jean and cordelia are so afraid of my blog.haha..:)

con is too tired...


took it during our lesson. i really hate the internet and web technology module.it just so boring.. i really have to mug hard to pass this man!

yes,u saw her before. she is wan qi. the yellow girl for the day, who gave me endless of senseless jokes and msn nick. (oh ya what is the menu for the day?!) but i really have to say my telepathy with her is the best. we can think the same thing and suddenly laugh without saying out the reasons. gosh!! and she is funny! entertaining me with all her silly stuff...

26/4- wanqi's recommanded nick: pure & innocent mixxx (copyright wanqi)

oh ya. i promised cordelia that i will write about her. she will be my featured friend of the entry!

cordelia as u can see from the 1st 2 pic,

she is a damn nice girl lah.who always sit beside me during lesson, goes high with me,well, at least she laughs along with me. she shares or maybe I SHARES my deepest secret with her.and she knew my! oh ya she herself say she is a nice friend and not petty person. okay lah, this one i agree with it. cordelia! i love you!! <3

my dad saw it and i think he wasnt really pleased with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment