Saturday, April 07, 2007

i guessed i had enough of hanging out..cause with the delicious food that i had been consuming for the past few days and the funs that i had, i will not be in the mood to be back to the sch's life anymore...


caught 'because i said so' the movie with my mum!:) it had been a while since i caught a movie with my mum too. so went out with her to pay my exam bills at singpost at orchard first.caught this movie after that. the movie is a NC 16 show and i might be the youngest over there. most of them are the working parents who came to catch the show during their lunch time?!but the show was interesting. something i found in common between me and my mum. :P
Finally i got my new PHONE!! the N73 MUSIC EDITION!! haha..so happy..really really needed to thanks my mum for getting me this phone!!!
Nokia N73!i love the cam! 3.2 mgp!
all right i am currently so in love with my ph! with this 2GB memory! <рей


when out with all my aunties on thurs. it is prob 'ladies' outing. we went to eat 'dim sum' buffet at chinatown there.will post the pic soon. pic not with me yet. wanted to go Kbox but my cousin prob was too tired. therefore me and my aunt when to chinatown central, had a long chat at starbucks. it was near clarke quey, so the night scene was great!:)

just came back from steamboat buffet. yes buffet again!argh!!!can i get rid the fats in me?! went to marina bay de steamboat buffet with aunt doris.. nice..the food there...and the atmosphere was great!and now feeling soo full!!

i guess those who had watch 'music and lyric' will fall in love with this song!
>

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment