Tuesday, January 09, 2007

today is probably the last day PIERCE 4 will get united as a grp! :( sobx. yes. today is the last day of the orientation and i sort of missed it! i dun wan orientation to end!!!
i love my OGLs!
i love my PIERCE 4!

tomorrow will have a new class and again had to make new friends!!i hope there is someone out there i know for tml new class..

today was quite fun although the C.S.I was kinda useless and boring.. however the monolpoly alive was very interesting and fun. i love the disco place and the jail!!my OG was caught with 'dirty dancing' at the disco place and was arrested by the police. but overall we did not too bad.. we got in third eventually. they miscalculate our money. so we moved from 7th to 3rd! yay!!soon long was so pissed and sad when we were hoping for the first.. anyway we enjoyed ourselves lah.. oh ya! we also won the best dancing team!!
p.s; i love the act cute cheer!! :P

we have a dragonboat trip next week and maybe a finale nite this fri.excited!!

so today was the very last time we will be playing as a team.so sad..i will really miss my OGLs, Pierce 4 and not forgetting OG31!

LOVE OG31!

LOVE PIERCE 4'S OGL!

LOVE PIERCE 4!

Pierce 4 FOREVER! ::me,esther,ying thit, wei yi, hui fen, geogrina, jia hao,wen hao, clavin, de ming,jia xin etc.......

and of course not forgetting our BELOVED OGLs!:: soon long and ju lin!

*thanks for all ur treat and laughter!!*


(ying thit,georgina and me)


(me and ying thit)

(my grp of girls!1/2 of it)


PIERCE 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment