Friday, January 26, 2007

i really do understand. what is the real real meaning of a blog?! isnt it like a online diary for oneself?! how come so times the entry of the blog can be soo fishy.... come on. blog is not for you to blog how your life is so wonderful with friends or leading a meaningful life but in actual fact, IT WASNT! hey! blog are not for people to get envy of you cause i dont!

anyway the weekend is finally here. really very tired..very sorry to jie en and sifan. not going to nyp tomorrow le..need a rest. a good one!

jc's life is still so hectic. i dunno is it because of the girls that make me so stress?!argh!!just wanted to prove to them, but it seemed so hard. it is so depressing. i dunno whether i can survive in jc after pae if they are still there..
i know it is a new environment, new friends.but i think that is the facts of life. i think we need time to really get to know more friends and get adapted to it. i feel like a stranger in my class too. nope i am not happy being in my class. i dun see that i can connect with them in any sense. there seemed to be a barrier between us. i tried to be spontaneous and tried to click with them,but i am not being myself. i am not myself. but when i dont join in the 'fun' you guys say i dun mix, very dao.and i dun see myself explaining that.
i still love cchy friends.they are the best. they are the ones that motivate me to go to sch since some of them are in yjc.i think they feel that do. dunno why,cchyians dont seem to be mixing well and adapting the new environment they are in. anyway JIA YOU!!

anyone gate-crashing ny,or innova tell me kayz...just the sake of gate-crashing!

oh ya yee kiat i sscary when ans a call.i call him
me:..
Yk:HELLO!WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT?!
me:er....hello..i am feimin!
YK:YA OK! I KNOW WHO ARE YOU. SO WHAT!
me:we are moving.so do you wanna me bring yur stuff along..?!
yk;oh ok.....thanks!thank alot!

haha...!

No comments:

Post a Comment