Monday, January 01, 2007

hohoho!!! it's the year 2007 and it's my first post of my new blog.

it's a new year and i believe i have more new year resolutions!

1.really go thinner....
(i really put on weight during the festive seasons)
2.do better in my studies...
(well.... depend on olevels result mainly first)
3.live life happier....
4.able to meet my idols....
5.get a new ph
6.grow taller?!
(can?!just a few thiny whiny more....)

a new year and i gonna put aside all the bad times and leave with me the gd memories.
looking back at 2006...the memorable times i have..

*the most unforgettable event.
- i almost get to meet HE JUN XIANG IN SINGAPORE but i just missed it!!
*the unforgettable friends i met
- sifan,anabel,liz,jingwen and dan,myrin,hui ping..........
*more likable idols
- He Jun Xiang, Luo Zhi Xiang, Wu Ke Jun, Lee Jun Ji, RAIN!!! .......
*favourite drama
-Devil Beside You, Full House,My girl..

sch reopening soon..and i dun think i had enjoyed enough of my holidays yet.it seemed so short. tmwr will be the last day of my holiday and i think i have to make full FULL use of my holiday. i guess i will have holiday-blues when sch reopen... a new environment,new friendS? new teacher,new seniors...etc..everything so new to me..... i guess i had adapt it real fast...NO i am not ready for sch!

anyway its a new year. 1/1/07! so peeps who are going back to sch, enjoy ur last min of holidays, rest well. and everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!STAY HAPPY AND CHEERY ALWAYS....may all ur dreams come true and may this year goes smoothly for you!!!takar...

pls relink me!!
take care@!

No comments:

Post a Comment