Sunday, January 21, 2007

been so busy and only managed to find time to blog now...tired... i can already feel the stress of the life in JC. busy is the only word i can say. who say we can pon sch for the pae?! who say we can slack and not study in jc?! i still have weekly test here in yjc starting tomorrow. there are already tons and tons of homework left on my table and i am too lazy to do. notes are also that high. one whole chunk!!!argh!!stress...especially when my class seemed to be those hardworking,who study hards and play hard.

and i hate my sch pe less0n. it is a lesson of torture...!!!

i maybe whining here but i really dislike that GIRLS SCHOOL!! so what you ppl are from that school. ur attitude just pissed me off....

band is okay in yjc. quite slacking.my section last yr no horners at all..this yr there are 8 french horn players, 7 horn instruemetnt. god!so big rite?! th flute senior was like shocked, *gasp* we are like equal to the no. of clarinet in the band, after band on fri supposed to have a band dinner with the seniors then they still have their band meeting.waited for like 45 min then me, darren,yan shan and hui ping went to northpoint and eat dinner ourselves. kinda like my section mates more....got to know darren better. in the past think he kinda dao,aloof but actually kinda nice person lah. oh ya. there is a guy in my section named jun xiang. sensitive name!!

oh ya...today was chatting my jj and were discussing about jc's life. we both fa hua chi le! anyway i not stupid that shawn is in her sch!!! but we prefer JOSHUA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment