Thursday, January 24, 2008

yet another day, another day that i almost lose my temper, another day that the person spoilt my day, it might just be another ordinary day...

i thought quite abit, i guess i shall be nice... i really hope and wish we are just like the earlier times. there seemed to be some internal disagreements. anyway, i just hope everything will be fine. peace out...

oh, no more bowl hair now ok! no straight fringe anymore... i cut my hair.. to much thinner. and my head indeed feel much lighter... i feel my hairs are like grass.. alright i admit, especially my fringe.. but i have faith it will grow by cny rite?! haha..


the past


new! haha!
dun laugh!

today release of olevel result.

i know sem exams are approaching.. but pls.. dun spoil my festive mood and my bday because of it!!.... i wan to celebrate...
remembering last year, i like wasted my birthday, took olevel result on that day and couldnt have the mood to celebrate. it seemed my 17th birthday was just gone like that... dun spoil my mood this time pls...

i want to play!

oh and was chatting with amelia recently and sharing our childhood pictures... i think it is sooo funny. i guess everyone changes over the years... and much dif maybe... i no longer looked like a boy boy rite?! haha! there is super duper unglam of amelia's pic that i have... seriously but no offence, i will just lol the whole time when i see that.. i think she will brighten up my day with that pic...

Aquarius: You'll finally let go of a grudge you've been holding.
i hoped it will be accurate!

V love A, but A love V MORE! wahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment