Thursday, January 10, 2008

went to sakae dinner yesterday. it was at funan. alright called me a suaku, i really dunno how to go to funan at first.. anyway, the dinner was alright. it was more like a get-together for me and sifan again. lolx.. but did some catching ups and also know some people there...

and seriosuly i hate the power-ranger sms tone. it will always remind me of the one i hear in the nyp library. bleghx. and guess wad, sifan has the sms tone. and me and leroy trying to get it. although i am not that proud to have it lah. but for the fun of it. and leroy immediately changed his sms tone to that power-ranger tone which totally disgusted me. and leroy was super duper loud and high. in case u didnt know, me and sifan remembered who was leroy because both of us when to yjc for the 1st 3 mths and we saw him there. we tried to make him recover his memory although he claimed that he had a vivid memory of us.

oh and i tried all my kani-s haha! and i still love kani chanwanmushi!! :) and i ate 2 of it!! and i also tried on the terpanyaki. alright it wasnt that fantastic. i wondered why the guys can really wack around 50 plates of salmons for the first round only. then continued 30 plates and so on...

and funny silly useless senseless chat last nite
leroy- where u all live?
sifan- the most hip place
me- HUH?!
sifan- i live in kahitb
me, leroy- *blank* gasp!! kahtib= hip?!

another one at mrt station

por har: hi, do u remember us?!
me: er... noo.
ph: we went to Jonathan's party too.
me; oh is it?! haha then who's por har?
ph: oh its me..
*continue a while*
ph: oh i think u are the most friendliest person here. some just walked away
me: oh haha!

people i am labeled the most friendliest person ok!! i am not dao!

in case u are wondering who is leroy...

oh and he is the most zi lian guy i ever met....


childish...


sakae!! no more cravings for it pls...

me and sifan.. cam-whore






why am i the only one doing that...?

credit to sifan for the bottom..







anyway gotta thanks amelia for her present she got specially for me.. <3

haha.. why not my dating calendar lol


oh and i got the ladies this!! haha.. guess where me and wan qi got... lolx

anyway, today has a morning lesson..just go back for one hr plus lesson.bleghx. then after that went for the open hse!open hse was rather ok.. at least got to know 3 nice ladies and i only can remember one of their names -regina. nice knowing them..
and guess wad. we are the tour guides for north vista sec. and although we from nyp, there were several times we got lost. wth.. but we managed to find our way... luckily the students there are quite nice. and the teacher there too... we were late sending them back, but they are not bothered bout it!! so nice.... :)


i know i supposed to have the ans by today, but still, i told myself to be determine, to give up. i admit it was hard and i still read and analyst ur nick, but i need time. i hate to know more about both of u. i might be avoiding the reality of it, i just dun wan to face it. i must be determined... i want to forget...i didnt get the ans i wan because its simply too ironic.
did u regret?!

No comments:

Post a Comment