Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUXIN!!! omg.. she is finally 19! wahaha...

happy bday girl!!

and we went out last fri, to orchard. met around 11 plus. headed to billy bombers for Lunch!!


had lotas fun!! apparently we ordered like 4 main dishes and some side orders

side orders.. onion rings!!! cheese fries.. my fav!


wanqi's cookie and cream shake..











after lunch cam-whores...


took one with the bday girl!


me and cor


me and wan qi


me and amelia.


jean, wan qi and me



the ladies





random


no i am not les!!!


normal


so sweet...



priceless

after lunch... apparently we just pretend we are tourist, taking any pic any where...







nice background...








oh let me introduce u to my new shop!! at heeren.. opening ceremony will be further noticed. invitation cards will be sent.

my shop!


apparently i think there is a burglar.




and they say this look like a family portrait

when at times.. we got that emo...





this is dedicated to shuxin!
hey girl!happy bday!! dun get too emo or too high.. haha

too emo...


too high..

haha.. but we the ladies will love u forever.. you are still *ahem* young at heart.

and i had a hard time uplaoding these pic... too big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment