Monday, January 21, 2008

there are quite a number of happenings these days that i had been observed... realistic and materialistic are the evil side of life i guessed..

i started to lose trust with the people around me. i really hate it when people started to show attitude. their personal life dun clash with us, the innocent people. maybe they are just living in their own world. Some just say it straight on the face which i really dislike it too. i am trying to control my anger. i know my temper is bad these days. i suppressing it. i wan to prove them wrong.
what the hell, told u,u were wrong u dun admit, cant u just listen to the facts?!

anyway, i am more or less in the CNY's mood le.. i dunno why.. i know it is still rather early, but i kinda anticipating this yr CNY. i wan to buy more clothes and make-ups. sometimes i think i rather not that lady when most ladies are buying skirts or dresses, guessed wad, i still wearing shorts or jeans. hey, cny is coming so what does it mean?! haha!*hint*

i really need a haircut!!! this wed!! my terrible hair.. everyday is a bad hair day for me!!!

i never knew giving up was kinda easy for me. i dun think u are part of my memories. maybe you are just my friend now, no more haber thoughts anymore... the sight of it when i saw u appearing on my msn does not evoke my emotions anymore... of course at times i think will there still be a chance? will there still be hope? i know i keep conflicting my thoughts and my actions at times, but i think i had faced the harsh realities of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment